A Special Invitation from Upper Room Theatre
Did you know? We have an impact far beyond our stage. Not only is our mission to create moving, professional-level theatre experiences for you (like our upcoming 2022 live West Side Story), but 100% of the proceeds provide critical funding for our entire year of youth & young adult ministry at All Saints.
Because of our annual summer musical – and supporters like YOU – we can send teens on retreats & mission trips, host young adult outreach, perform service projects throughout our region for hundreds of people, plus create and lead over 293 activities in a typical year.
But Here's Today's Truth...
While our theater has experienced much success over the past two decades, the pandemic continues to make our mission very difficult. Like many arts organizations, we are currently experiencing financial challenges affecting our ability to provide youth and young adult events.
Which is why today we are inviting you to join our 2022 “Friends of Upper Room” campaign!
Our new campaign will help close the gap and allow us to come back next season stronger than ever. To be honest, without the additional funds raised by this new campaign and our upcoming performances, our future productions, youth outreach, and community impact are in jeopardy.
And We Have Some Very Special Benefits and Privileges For You...
When you donate below today, we have special “thank you” gifts for you, ranging from tickets to upcoming performances…to exclusive Upper Room Theatre gear…to VIP backstage and behind-the-scenes experiences! See below for the complete list of benefits and privileges.
Fact is, your support is vital to keeping our future bright for the countless lives we impact annually.
Would you please make a tax-deductible donation today? Our goal is within reach, but we can’t do it without you.
Check out all our special donor levels below. (Of course you can choose a custom amount to donate, as every bit helps us continue our important work throughout the year! And if you already donated after January 31, when you donate again now, your donations will be combined…so you can upgrade to higher level perks! Thank you!)
Our Special "Friends of Upper Room" 2022 Benefit Levels
SUPPORTER LEVEL ($50)
• Special recognition on our new website donor page for the entire season
ARTS-LOVER LEVEL ($100)
Everything at the Supporter level, plus…
• Two (2) 2023 Winter Cabaret tickets
PATRON LEVEL ($250)
Everything at the Arts-Lover level, plus…
• Two 2023 Rodgers+ Hammerstein’s Cinderella Tickets
• Our new Friends of Upper Room pewter collector’s ornament that showcases your arts support
• Your name listed in our 2023 musical program
SPONSOR LEVEL ($500)
Everything at the Patron level, plus…
• Our new four-piece stylish Upper Room Theatre bamboo coaster set that reminds you of the impact you’re making all year long
• Access to a private 60-minute “Creating the Show” Virtual Masterclass with our Cinderella creators and cast where you’ll go behind-the-scenes after the show to find out how we made the magic happen!
PRODUCER LEVEL ($750)
Everything at the Sponsor level, plus…
• Two (2) VIP Producer’s Pass Cinderella ticket upgrades. These extremely limited tickets give you the ultimate show experience, with your choice of premium VIP seat locations, free food and drink, a signed cast poster, and an exclusive backstage tour experience!
ANGEL LEVEL ($1,000)
Everything at the Producer level, plus…
• Four VIP invites to our first 2023 Cinderella sing-through, including a private reception with members of the creative team. You’ll have a front-row seat to one of the most magical rehearsals of our summer!
• Special, extra recognition as an Angel level sponsor in 2023
Thank You for Making Our Youth Ministry's Future Very Bright! Please Donate Below to Help Keep Our Lights Bright For Years to Come...
Thank You to Our Awesome Donors!
Fr. Bob Cilinksi
Susan and Ross Burhouse
Elaine & Richard Sopko
Carol A. Palmer
Please note that, per the IRS, only the portion of your contribution that exceeds the value of any gifts you receive is tax-deductible. The estimated fair market value of gifts are: Winter Cabaret Tickets ($28), Summer Musical Tickets ($48), Ornament ($10), Bamboo Coasters ($20), Producer’s Pass Upgrade ($100) . All Saints Catholic Church is a non-profit organization recognized as tax-exempt according to IRS Code 501(c)(3) under the group exemption of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.