Did you know? The funds raised from our summer musical are critically important to our entire year of youth ministry programming. Because of our summer musical we can….send teens on retreats & mission trips…have young adult outreach… perform service projects in our region…provide community and volunteer opportunities for hundreds of people…plus support over 290+ other activities we host throughout a typical year.
But with the uncertainty of summer’s phased re-openings, restrictions, and safety, we had to balance a large budget (and timeline) to produce our summer musical…along with risk of not being able to fully open our doors.
After careful consideration we have concluded we unfortunately cannot bring you an in-person show this summer.
This Reality Hit Us Very Hard...
To be honest, without our summer musical in full gear, many of our usual programs — and ultimately our year-long impact — are in great jeopardy.
(Keep reading to find out how you can make sure our future is brighter!)
However, we believe it’s still vitally important for us to bring an uplifting theatrical experience to your family. That’s why on July 24, we are presenting our No One is Alone: Upper Room Theatre’s Celebration of Broadway live streaming event that promises to bring your family the joy and award-winning artistry you’ve come to expect from us.
But because our entire of year of programming needs vital funds to survive, we are excited to introduce….
Introducing Our New "No One Is Alone" 2020 Campaign!
In addition to enjoying our upcoming free streaming production, perhaps you would consider donating a portion of what you would have spent on tickets?
For the first-time ever, when you give to this special fundraising campaign, your tax-deductible donation in support of our mission will give you special recognition, goodies, and more!
Check out all our special donor levels below. (Of course you can choose a custom amount to donate, as every bit helps us continue our important work throughout the year!)
Our Special Recognition Levels
SUPPORTER LEVEL ($50)
• Special recognition on our new website donor page for the entire season
ARTS-LOVER LEVEL ($100)
Everything at the Supporter level, plus…
• Two (2) 2021 Winter Cabaret tickets
PATRON LEVEL ($250)
Everything at the Arts-Lover level, plus…
• Two (2) 2021 West Side Story Tickets,
• Our Deluxe URTM tote bag, and
• Your name listed in our 2021 program
SPONSOR LEVEL ($500)
Everything at the Patron level, plus…
• A private 60-minute “Creating the Show” interactive online Masterclass with our No One is Alone creative team – after our show, go behind-the-scenes to find out how we made the magic happen!
• A limited-edition “No One Is Alone” 2020 t-shirt (if you donate no later than July 26)
PRODUCER LEVEL ($750)
Everything at the Sponsor level, plus…
• Two (2) VIP Producer’s Pass West Side Story 2021 ticket upgrades – this extremely limited ticket gives you the ultimate show experience, with a private waiting area, a cut-the-line pass, free food and drink, a signed cast poster, and a backstage meet-and-great experience with the cast!
ANGEL LEVEL ($1,000)
Everything at the Producer level, plus…
• A never-before-offered experience…four VIP invites to our first 2021 West Side Story sing-through, including a private reception with members of the creative team – you’ll have a front-row seat to one of the most magical rehearsals of our summer!
• Special recognition as a producing-level sponsor of our “No One is Alone” July 2020 concert
Please Help Us Reach Our Big Goal By Donating Below...
Thank You to Our Awesome Donors!
God bless you, Rob. So sorry about the cancellations. Looking forward to the clips for the watch party. So many had Smiths in them! Let us… Read more
God bless you, Rob. So sorry about the cancellations. Looking forward to the clips for the watch party. So many had Smiths in them! Let us know what else we can do. Chris Smith
For all the great youth programs that Upper Room is able to make possible year in and year out!
Cynthia & S. L. Higginbottom$260.00
May God always bless Rob and all the URTM Family!
Mike and Marykate Foley$257.78
Jim and Fran Van de Voorde$257.78
Looking forward to another wonderful show!