A Special Invitation from Upper Room Theatre
Did you know? We have an impact far beyond our stage. Not only is our mission to create moving, professional-level theatre experiences for you (like our upcoming 2023 magical production of Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella), but 100% of the proceeds provide critical funding for our entire year of youth & young adult ministry at All Saints.
Because of our annual summer musical – and generous supporters like YOU – we create and lead
over 293 youth and young adult activities in a typical year. In fact, funds raised this year make possible overseas mission trips for 12 high school seniors, as well as local and regional Service Mission Weeks for over 130 5th through 11th graders!
But Here's Where We Are Now...
While our theater has experienced much success, the last few years continue to make our mission difficult (especially with very high material costs and out of control inflation). Like many arts organizations, we are still experiencing financial challenges affecting our ability to provide our youth and young adult events.
Which is why today we are inviting you to join our 2023 “Friends of Upper Room” campaign!
Our new campaign will help close the gap and help us to send teens to work with those less fortunate. To be honest, without the additional funds raised by this new campaign and our upcoming performances, our future productions, youth outreach, and community impact will be significantly impacted.
And We Have New Very Special Benefits and Privileges For You...
When you donate below today, we have special “thank you” gifts for you, ranging from tickets to upcoming performances…to ALL-NEW 2023 Upper Room Theatre collector’s items…to VIP backstage and behind-the-scenes experiences! See below for the complete list of benefits and privileges.
Fact is, your support is vital to keeping our future bright for the countless lives we impact annually.
Would you please make a tax-deductible donation today? Our goal is within reach, but we can’t do it without you.
Check out all our special donor levels below. The perks below end at midnight on December 31, 2023. (Of course you can choose a custom amount to donate, as every bit helps us continue our important work throughout the year! And if you already donated this year, when you donate again now, your donations will be combined…so you can upgrade to higher level perks! Thank you!)
Our Special "Friends of Upper Room" 2023 Benefit Levels
SUPPORTER LEVEL ($50)
• Special recognition on our new website donor page for the entire season
ARTS-LOVER LEVEL ($100)
Everything at the Supporter level, plus…
• Two (2) 2024 Winter Cabaret tickets
PATRON LEVEL ($250)
Everything at the Arts-Lover level, plus…
• Two 2024 Summer Musical Tickets
• Our new Friends of Upper Room vibrant full deck of playing cards showcasing show photos and your arts support (case included!)
• Your name listed in our 2024 musical program
SPONSOR LEVEL ($500)
Everything at the Patron level, plus…
• Our new laser-engraved Upper Room Theatre stainless steel, insulated 20oz travel tumbler that reminds you of the impact you’re making all year long
• Access to a private 60-minute “Creating the Show” Virtual Masterclass with our summer musical creators and cast where you’ll go behind-the-scenes after the show to find out how we make the magic happen!
PRODUCER LEVEL ($750)
Everything at the Sponsor level, plus…
• Two (2) VIP Producer’s Pass 2024 summer musical ticket upgrades. These extremely limited tickets give you the ultimate show experience, with your choice of premium VIP seat locations, free food and drink, a signed cast poster, and an exclusive backstage tour experience!
ANGEL LEVEL ($1,000)
Everything at the Producer level, plus…
• Four VIP invites to our first 2024 summer musical sing-through, including a private reception with members of the creative team. You’ll have a front-row seat to one of the most magical rehearsals of our summer!
• Special, extra recognition as an Angel level sponsor in 2024
Thank You for Making Our Youth Ministry's Future Very Bright! Please Donate Below to Help Keep Our Lights Bright For Years to Come...
Thank You to Our Awesome Donors!
I love that your great performances support such a wonderful purpose.
Joan and David Biehler
Annette & Marty Lewis
Please note that, per the IRS, only the portion of your contribution that exceeds the value of any gifts you receive is tax-deductible. The estimated fair market value of gifts are: Winter Cabaret Tickets ($26), Summer Musical Tickets ($48), Playing Cards ($10), Travel Mug ($25), Producer’s Pass Upgrade ($100) . All Saints Catholic Church is a non-profit organization recognized as tax-exempt according to IRS Code 501(c)(3) under the group exemption of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.